On our “exchangeable” endpin, you can choose/change between carbon fiber and metal tubes, combination metal-carbon tubes, and between a variety of lengths and colors. You can change endpin tubes/rods without loosening the strings on the cello, which means that cellists can change endpin-tubes without going to a cello/violin shop. The cellists can try which material suites their particular cello, regarding sound quality and wolf tones, and verify their personal preferences of endpin lengths.
- A complete carbon fiber endpin with a carbon fiber outer tube, and a carbon fiber inner tube in either black or silver.
- A complete aluminium-alloy combination endpin with one outer alumimun tube, and one inner aluminum tube and one inner carbon fiber tube in black or silver.
1. The Stahlhammer cello endpin locks into two positions (angles): straight and bent 25 degrees. The endpin can be turned sideways.
2. At 125 grams (4 ounces), the Stahlhammer Carbon-fiber Endpin is one of the lightest on the market.
3. At 150 grams the Stahlhammer Aluminum-alloy Endpin is also one of the lightest on the market.
4. The tip, made of carbon steel (very hard) is threaded and replaceable.
5. We carry the endpin in 2 lengths: Medium, 27 to 47 cm (10 ½ - 18 ½ inches), Long 30 to 52 cm (11 ¾ -20 ½ inches). If you need a different length (shorter or longer) please contact us.
6. The Carbon-fiber model comes in black or silver.
7. We carry the Aluminum-alloy endpin in black or silver.
8. Our Exchangeable Tube Model allows you to change/alter tubes without taking down the strings.
9. Spare parts can be ordered separately.
10. Warranty 12 months.
11. Warning! The tip/point is sharp and can cause injury.