Passione A Strings have a single filament steel core wound with chrome steel, which gives an exceptionally full rounded and warm sound with a diverse spectrum of overtones. Inspiring and noble sonority precise and clear tone up to the highest register, enormous power with excellent response.
Full Sets will come with Medium tension C & G
- Comes in Medium or Forte
- Steel core strings
- Full, rounded, and warm sound
- Diverse spectrum of overtones
- Excellent response
The sheep gut core of the Passione C & G strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand. The G-string is wound with chrome steel, the C-string with tungsten.
- Enormous possibilities with a wide range of sounds
- Surprisingly flexible
- Very quick response even in the highest positions and easy playability due to the small string diameter
- A significantly reduced playing-in-time for gut core strings
- All strings have a ball-end.
Altering the gauge by 1/2 PM changes the tension by 4%.