Andreas Eastman model 50 bows are top-of-the-line Brazilwood bows. Their meticulous hand-construction and highest quality materials to create bows worthy of advanced students. Strong yet supple sticks, fully mounted ebony frog with colorful mother-of-pearl slide and Parisian eyes, leather grip with silver or imitation whalebone winding, and quality Mongolian horsehair, all made entirely by hand, make the model 50 among the finest brazilwood bows available anywhere.
- Hand-crafted Octagonal stick of select Brazilwood
- Nickel-mounted ebony frog with genuine mother-of-pearl slide and Parisian eyes
- Leather and silver wire or imitation whalebone grip
- Stick stamped Samuel Eastman
- 3/4 size close-out pricing!