Linda West 'Inspire' Student Cello
Recommended for the Beginner to Intermediate Cellists
An excellent beginner's cello to 'Inspire' your student to greatness. This cello is built with the same craftsmanship and care as more advanced cellos: hand-carved from solid tonewoods, hand-inlaid purfling, and genuine ebony fittings. The Linda West 'Inspire' sports a spruce top, with maple back and scroll, and laminated ribs (for durability), and applied with a glowing amber-brown varnish. Like all cellos that come through our shop, they are completely hand setup, tuned, and played. A great value in an instrument that your beginner can grow with!
Comes with hard case with wheels and your choice of a graphite or brazilwood bow. Hard case is available for the following sizes only: 1/2, 3/4, 7/8 or 4/4. Smaller sizes will come with a gig bag (or other, as noted).
Cello available in the following sizes: 1/10, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 7/8, 4/4 (full-size)
- 1/4 size, serial #11054907
- 1/4 size used (nice cello with a foam hardcase), serial #10254676
- 1/2 size, serial #12836506
- 4/4 size, serial #12937002
- 4/4 size, serial #12937004
Standard Setup: (strings may vary per instrument)
- Jargar A and D for 7/8 or 4/4 cellos
- Kaplan C and G for 7/8 or 4/4 cellos
- Helicore stringset for 3/4 and below cellos
- French Style Bridge
- Wittner Tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Standard endpin
- Geared pegs
Photos and soundbytes are only representative of this make and model. Your cello will be completely unique in appearance and character due to the nature of natural tonewoods.