BAM Newtech 4/4 Cello Case
Newtech has a triple-ply shell with an Airex skeleton
trapped between a film of untearable plastic and an outside layer of sleek, metallic ABS, which makes the shell very resistant and rigid. These cases are built tough and hold up to the roughest handling. The BAM Newtech
case has an internal suspension system made of injected and molded foam cushions, velvet lined, supporting the instrument at the level of the internal batten.
The Newtech Voyager has a bit thicker ABS shell, therefore a bit stronger and heavier and is meant for traveling. The Voyager comes in a textured black ABS vs. the shiny sleek ABS of the regular Newtech.
- Two bow holders
- Neck strap and security strap for the scroll
- One adjustable small accessory pocket
- Two padded, anti-slip shoulder straps
- Fully suspended interior
- 5 latches
- Comfortable handle
- Injected foam suspension cushion for the endpin
- Interior color: Black
- Exterior Colors Newtech: Mint, Terracota, and Ultramarine
- Exterior Colors Voyager: Black only... textured finish
Weight: 12 lbs / 5.4kg with wheels. 11 lbs / 5kg without wheels
SEE THE MEASUREMENTS TAB ABOVE FOR HELP MEASURING YOUR CELLO
Linda reviews the Bam Newtech
How to Determine Which Case will Fit Your Cello!