BAM's Hightech Slim L'Etoile 2.9 Cello Case
This case is super light!!!
Leather Top and Brushed Aluminum-Look Sides and Back!
SEE THE MEASUREMENTS TAB ABOVE FOR HELP MEASURING YOUR CELLO
This is a high style variation of the Compact 3.5, designed to fit as close as possible to the instrument, which takes off another few ounces in weight. The case has the same triple-ply shell with an Airex skeleton trapped between a film of tear resistant plastic and an outside layer of sleek, metallic ABS, which makes the shell very resistant and rigid. Stylish real leather case top with aluminum-look sides.
The density of the "sandwich" structure's core is increased while its thickness is reduced. These cases are protective, but because of the reduced thickness of the outer shell, is designed for normal daily use, not heavy travel (For air travel it should be used with the
Bam Flight Case). The case is rigid and is very light (8.3 lbs) and yet it remains a "real" case with its hermetic seal and internal suspension system made of injected and molded foam cushions, velvet lined, supporting the instrument at the level of the internal batten. A new design on the backside gives a great balance to the case when laying flat.
Standard features included:
- Two bow holders
- Two padded anti-slip shoulder straps
- One pocket for accessories
- Neck strap and security strap for the scroll
- Fully suspended interior
- Comfortable handle
- Injected foam endpin cushion, strap and reinforced plate
- Injected foam suspension cushion to secure cello's shoulder and neck heal with Velcro attached adjustable pad to customize the fit.
- Available Colors: Black, Violet, Cognac, Chocolate, Mud Grey, Pink, Sky Blue, and 'Greige' (beige) (Aluminum-look back and sides)
- Interior color: Black
Confirmed Interior dimensions: Height - 51 1/2", Upper bout - 14 3/4", Lower bout - 18 1/4"
Weight: 7.5 lbs / 3.4kg
Note: Uses D rings and swivel snaps, which occasionally fail. We recommend buying Security Cables just in case.
Linda Reviews the BAM Slim 2.9 L'Etoile Cello Case
How to Determine Which Case will Fit Your Cello!